Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Vanity, Definitely my favorite sin...

First, fuck you. Fuck you in the fuckiest way possible. And I mean that from the heart....don't forget it.

Second, Thea is cool. I like her lots. You should too, but she's mine. Learn to deal.

Third, I love this place. Bloomington is everything I thought that it would be. At first, I thought it would be sketch, but I have learned to live and keep on learning. I completely miss being immersed in a sea of education, but I find ways to keep my mind open and ticking. I'm in the middle of a couple biographies, and I'll be sure to post reviews when I'm done.

Listen to me when I say this: I honestly believe that something big is going to happen to me soon. By the end of the year...I can feel it. It may have something to do with camp, it may have something to do with my private (now very private) life, I simply don't know. I'll do my best to keep this up to date. Set me to favorites. I'm my own favorite...I should be your's too.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home