Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Hardest Button to Button...

Well, it happened. I don't need to talk about the event itself, or even what brought it about, but if you know anything about me, then you can piece it together...

I really don't know how I feel right now. It's like two years ago, I was completely crushed, because I thought that it was something that I did, or that it was preventable, and it took me a while to get over that. I don't feel at fault now. I don't feel as if this is even something that needs reparation. I simply feel....I don't know...liberated?? That may sound to rash of a word, but if I had to put a label on it, that's what I'd go with.

Two days ago, I didn't care. Now that the emotion and the fighting and everything is starting to diminish, I find myself at a crossroads again...Wallow in pity for myself, or pick up my stuff, graduate, leave and never look back. I think that a quiet exit is in order here.

I already have little in the way of nice things to say about myself. If anything was the cost of the past year and a half, it was my self-esteem. I need to build that back up, for my own sake.

The outlook is dark right now. But they say that it is always darkest before the dawn. I think it's time for my to break down camp and hike out...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I can think of a lot of people who have a ton of awesome (and true) things to say about you! :D

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home